Subject: Re: Re(2): Morph Plus to LW
From: daniel s milling jr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 1994 18:59:39 -0500 (CDT)

> 
> 
> In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
> On Date: Feb  3  4:57 89, daniel s milling jr said:
> 
> >  Your problem is that when loading a sequence, LightWave will search for
> >files of the format   000.FS.foo   or  foo000  (notice that there is no
> >period between the name and the number.)  If the sequence of images does
> >not fit this format, LightWave won't be able to find them.  To fix this
> >just renumber your files to fit the above format.  If you have a lot of
> >images, let me know.
> 
>     i disagree with this. I did the Plasma ball tutorial from the LW
> Pro newsletter and i used images that had the format <filename>.xxx and
> LW found these quite happily. I think LW looks for three figure number
> extentions, not four figure, as Morph Plus creates
> 
>     steve

  I should say that renaming the files will work, however, I hadn't 
thought of the easy way of doing it by naming the sequence  foo.0    
instead of just by the base file name with no period (a number
of people have already pointed this out.)  Just wanted to clear any 
confusion my original post may have caused. 

Dan Milling
[email-masked]  or [email-masked]